Enterprise Solutions Architect (R3648)
Taylor Communications, Inc. is seeking an Enterprise Solutions Architect to join the Healthcare team. This person owns the overall architecture and design of all Taylor Healthcare’s applications, which are sold to Hospitals and Hospital Systems.
- Responsible for the selection of technology, defining the architecture, setting development/coding standards, and establishing solid software engineering principals and design.
- Representing the technical aspects of our solutions internally and externally including, but not limited to Taylor Healthcare executives, product management, marketing, sales teams, Client Services, and the development team as well as customer executives, IT representatives, and business users.
- Stay abreast of technology changes and incorporate appropriate technology at the appropriate time into our product roadmap working with the product management, product owners, and the development teams.
- Work with all Taylor Healthcare development teams and product management to ensure today’s work aligns with the roadmap and future direction of the product lines.
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- 10+ years software development experience, preferably in Microsoft .NET web applications
- 3+ years in architecture roles for a SaaS or hosted application
- 3+ years’ experience in Healthcare Applications securing PHI and aligning with HIPAA requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills, interfacing with internal peers, upper management, and customers in technical and non-technical communications
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Emphasis for this role is on software and application architecture; however, a successful applicant will be able to combine these topics with infrastructure, networking, and DevOps architecture as well.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment with a bias toward action
- Ability to operate effectively under conditions of ambiguity
- Healthcare or Healthcare Information Technology Standards Experience a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.