Digital Press Operator (R5734)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Digital Press Operator
Navitor Folders, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Digital Press Operator to be responsible for the setup, adjustment and operation of the digital press equipment to meet the specifications of the customer’s order.
- Set up, operate, and maintain digital printing equipment to meet job specifications, schedules, and deadlines pertaining to production orders, proofs, and supplied samples.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Work with vendors as needed to install, repair, or troubleshoot equipment.
- Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards.
- Perform routine maintenance and minor repairs of press, delivery, feeder, coater, and other equipment.
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples, and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process.
- Assist in product development by producing samples on press and giving expert input.
- Ensure proper paper handling, conditioning, and loading.
- Make image quality and productivity recommendations to workflow.
- Calibrate stocks required for an upcoming daily workload.
- Respond appropriately to fault, error, and alert messages.
- Assist in training of new employees.
- Keep supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules, or safety
- 2nd Shift
You Must Have:
- Ability to lift up to 20 – 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on your feet for entire shift.
- Strong work ethic and understand the importance of commitment and punctuality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- A positive attitude to perform in a team environment, and also called upon to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school education or equivalent
- Production or assembly experience.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Folders is a national producer of high quality presentation folders and customized packaging solutions for business promotions. We also provide finishing services such as die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, folding, and gluing. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Navitor Folders is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.