Inside Sales Representative (R4695)
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc., A Taylor Company, is seeking a talented professional to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative. You will play a primary role in developing new prospects, primarily by phone, for customer acquisition activities focused on growth of our Poster Guard business targeting HR and legal compliance professionals.
- Lead development of the sales pipeline using a variety of resources and techniques including prospecting into our Proprietary Database, CRM system, outbound cold calling, follow up on customer referrals, e-mail and webinar leads, conference attendance, etc.
- Directly work with top tier prospects to understand their requirements and position our Poster Guard services.
- Complete and present detailed business proposals targeted to each client’s specific needs.
- Design and present detailed business proposals targeted to each client’s specific needs.
- Share account insights with the team to optimize systems, service levels, development of internal resources and opportunities
- Work closely with National Accounts Managers, Sales Director, and other internal departments to ensure operational efficiency, seamless turnover, and a synchronized customer experience
- Interact and educate high level management on the benefits of Poster Guard and bring the ensuing business proposals to a satisfactory closure.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of proven sales and pipeline development skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent level of disciplined management
- Experience in cold calling and following up on sales leads required
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Self -motivated and detail oriented, entrepreneurial attitude and excellent work ethic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Superior cross-functional team building skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with legal/HR related business activities a plus
- Enterprise/C-Level selling experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide.
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.