Shipping Clerk (R5853)
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a shipping clerk at our facility located in Jeffersonville, IN
- Prepare items for shipment as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Examine outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications.
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary. reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Operate collator to produce customized jobs.
You Must Have:
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability.
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
- Need high degree of analytical ability.
- Must be able to communicate with other peers, Customer Service and Management to ensure customer requirements are completed daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.