Forms Coordinator (R4101)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Our Healthcare division is adding a Forms Coordinator who will partner with a prestigious, world class medical facility in Baltimore MD on a long term project. This individual would be responsible for coordination of document-related activities and marshaling the appropriate resources on both the Taylor team and the medical facilities.
- Participate in the collection and identification of forms to be included and procure form files
- Review form characteristics to include name, correct paper type, PDF preview, date, form number, etc.
- Foster control around content/version management across multiple environments where documents currently reside
- Ensuring documentation is being produced in the correct and most cost efficient production environment (i.e. FOD or SMARTworks.com)
- Identifying additional opportunities for document automation, harmonization, consolidation, and elimination
- Participate in Forms Committee to provide input on requests for new/revised forms and facilitate harmonization of forms (e.g., identify existing similar forms)
- Report on unit census groups to reflect unit moves and new units
- Assist in the management of forms inventory with oversight of Forms Committee
You Must Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with need for minimal supervision
- Knowledge of healthcare environment, project management concepts, business processes
- Proficient use of preferred software applications and standard word processing using Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Expertise in troubleshooting related to reported application and hardware issues
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.