Tax Intern (R4617)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Tax Intern! We are looking for someone with a desire to use what they have learned in different accounting and tax classes! This internship will be part-time during 2nd semester. We are offering you a flexible shift, unique tax experience, and great practice for your accounting skills!
- Complete sales tax, income tax, and franchise tax returns.
- Prepare and file registrations.
- Respond to notices from Minnesota and outside states.
- Understand monthly cycles for the company.
- Work in a team-based atmosphere.
- 2nd Semester. Part-Time. Flexible hours.
You Must Have:
- Junior or Senior standing in college.
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, or have taken various upper-level accounting and tax classes.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Ability to work both independently and as a group.
- Interest in pursuing a career in accounting, finance, or tax.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.