Maintenance Technician, 3rd Shift (R6441)
Prime Pork is seeking 3rd Shift Maintenance Technicians to assist in repairs and general maintenance. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
- Preventative Maintenance on plant Equipment
- Perform general mechanical work
- Insure work is done in accordance with all plant policies and procedures.
- Follow all guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures Follow all safety rules and policies.
- Wear proper safety equipment
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Interact with fellow Maintenance employees to perform daily tasks
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Follow management directions
- General use of hands tools and power tools
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic and electrical
- Possess good mechanical skills, including repair of gearboxes, bearings, etc.
- House keeping
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction from supervisor(s)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating a dedication to achievement of results.
- Ability to comprehend English preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Technical schooling with mechanical or electrical emphasis preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in U.S.
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About our Company
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or email@example.com