Front End Developer (R7687)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Amsterdam Printing, a leader, and innovator in business-to-business direct mail and imprinted promotional products has a career opportunity available for a Front End Developer to work with the design team to build and maintain company websites, landing pages, email blasts and related materials. Ideal candidates will have extensive HTML 5/CSS authoring experience, a design portfolio, a can-do attitude and proven problem-solving ability.
- Build standards-compliant cross-browser/platform compatible web pages
- Collaborate with designers & backend engineers to refine the user experience
- Email Design – maintain existing templates for all outgoing designs, and provide new HTML templates
- Assist in QA testing
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested
- This position will require the candidate to work from our Amsterdam, New York facility
You Must Have:
- Associates degree in Web Development or related field
- 2+ years front-end development experience
- HTML 5
- jQuery 3.x.x
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Git source control
- Solid understanding of web/usability/accessibility standards
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; strong communication skills
- Past experience with e-commerce development/maintenance
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with ASP.NET
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Amsterdam Printing is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.