Digital Product Manager (R7629)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for a Digital Product Manager in our Pompano Beach, FL location. This person will help develop and manage the growth and profitability of a range of best-in-class products for our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) line of business.
- Research and monitor market needs, industry trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities, define vision, business case and scope, and launch strategy for new SaaS products
- Gather requirements and conduct business analysis to create and prioritize backlog items
- Lead bi-weekly scrum meetings including refinement, planning, and retrospective meetings
- Work closely with developers to guide products from conception to launch in alignment with business needs
- Manage technical product roadmaps to communicate and forecast project progress to stakeholders
- Plan and execute regular product training and presentations for customer service, marketing teams, and stakeholders
- Communicate plans to ensure cross-departmental readiness for new product launches and enhancements, and customer education
- Maintain user personas to guide and support decisions on product features, enhancements, design and user experience
- Oversee administrative setup to support operational and marketing efforts, as well as the customer experience
You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience designing and managing web-based projects
- Excellent user story and business requirements writing skills
- Advanced experience using Jira or Team Foundation Server (TFS) to organize projects
- Advanced experience leading demos and leading Scrum ceremonies
- Experience assisting the QA team with testing
- Experience using Confluence to organize documentation
- Experience crafting presentations for stakeholders
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and experience in the SaaS industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Persuasive with an ability to socialize ideas, build alignment, and create consensus
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Able to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.