Quality Assurance / Compliance Specialist (R6784)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Travel Tags is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to be responsible for overseeing compliance and auditing programs.
- Manages external compliance audit process through preparation, facilitation, and remediation
- Oversees internal and external audits of compliance against pertinent standards and regulations.
- Assists in developing procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Files necessary applications and handles all government and compliance body interactions pertaining to the regulation of products and the production environment.
- Maintains current knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Participates on the management review board.
- Promotes regulatory compliance and adherence to policies throughout the company.
- Identifies and directs corrective actions for successful resolution of significant product, process and quality issues.
- Represents Travel Tags, Inc. and provides input during external QA audits conducted by customers, government agencies, etc., including 6S, safety, AIB, data security and social compliance audits. Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Writes audit response and follows up with impacted organizations to ensure that all corrective actions have been taken. Integrates audit results into existing QA plans/programs by developing and implementing new procedures.
- Serves as a resource and subject matter expert on PCI, ISO, Social Compliance, Product Safety Compliance, AIB, and FSC
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Behaves in accordance with Travel Tags, Inc. Core Values
- Performs research and applies knowledge to compliance programs and findings
- Performs additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned in compliance or quality areas
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a compliance or regulatory role
- 1 to 3 years working in a Manufacturing/Production environment
- 3+ years of experience with production quality assurance process, compliance, or equivalent project management experience
- Ability to facilitate group activities such as brainstorming sessions, root-cause analysis, process mapping and consensus meetings in order to develop efficient improvement plans
- Skilled in data assembly, manipulation, processing, analysis and writing technical reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective in project management, task organization and group facilitation
- Ability to manage stakeholders through personal leadership and clear project goals
- Strong attention to detail, process oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate effectively to large groups of employees at all levels and lead change efforts
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal
- Reacts to change productively and handles other tasks as assigned
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and internet research)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
We Would Also Prefer:
- Certified Quality Auditor, paralegal or legal training
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Travel Tags is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.