Digital Print Operator (6 pm - 6 am) (R1775 )
As a Digital Press Operator with Label Works, you will be responsible for accurately setting up the press and reading order blanks to ensure correct stock, quantity, ink, color and positioning.
- Sunday - Tuesday
- 6:00 pm - 6:00 am
- Color match samples and PMS colors per job specification.
- Run customer order following specific and detailed job instructions per order blank.
- Check finished product for print quality, color spots, and copy.
- Sort printed work into finishing area.
- Perform weekly and monthly machine maintenance duties.
- Record information on electronic production card
- cross train into other areas as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Capacity to learn new computer programs
- Highly motivated with great work ethic
- Be self-directed and adaptable
- Good time management skills
- Maintain a high level of quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Label Works, a Navitor company, is a fast moving, high energy and growing Company that provides custom printed pressure sensitive labels that are sold through a nationwide network of distributors. We have an unyielding commitment to providing top quality products at competitive prices, supporting our products with the highest level of customer service, and most of all, having fun while doing it. We believe that our employees and our culture are the reason we are successful and we strive to provide our family of employees with opportunities for success, opportunities to achieve their goals, and opportunities for learning and development. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable employees helping lead Label Works forward.