Digital Print Operator - 12 hour shifts, 4 Day Weekends! (R1775)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As a Digital Press Operator with Label Works, you will be responsible for accurately setting up the press and reading order blanks to ensure correct stock, quantity, ink, color and positioning.
- Color match samples and PMS colors per job specification.
- Run customer order following specific and detailed job instructions per order blank.
- Check finished product for print quality, color spots, and copy.
- Sort printed work into finishing area.
- Perform weekly and monthly machine maintenance duties.
- Record information on electronic production card
- cross train into other areas as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3 12-hour shifts a week; 4 day weekends!
You Must Have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Capacity to learn new computer programs
- Highly motivated with great work ethic
- Be self-directed and adaptable
- Good time management skills
- Maintain a high level of quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds
About Taylor Corporation:
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.