Account Manager (R5558)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our Customer Service department in Fridley, MN to develop and maintain strong relationships with potential and current customers by coordinating activities related to the on-boarding, development, growth, and retention efforts of assigned customers. You will also be acting as the point contact / project manager liaison between our customers and the organization.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and revenue objectives by operating as a liaison between the customer, cross functional internal teams, and vendors to insure timely and successful delivery of our products, services, and solutions according to the customer’s needs.
- Communicate the customer’s expectations, project specifications, and changes to project specifications to internal and external personnel as well as proactively communicating, following up in a timely manner, and providing well thought out solutions and direction to the customer.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement initiatives including documenting and maintaining operating procedures per the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time while setting customer expectations, meeting deadlines, and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Perform advanced data analytics to draw conclusions and make recommendations for expanded customer revenue, improved service, process changes, and/or financial improvements.
- Partner with other department team members to resolve complex customer inquiries and concerns including understanding who and when to escalate within the internal organization.
- Develop, coordinate, and present, customer business reviews (QBR) including preparation of customer presentations, gathering performance metric data and participating in customer meetings.
- Proactively identify business development opportunities to meet revenue objectives and financial targets. Collaborate with sales to jointly meet requirements as appropriate.
- Lead, or assist, in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations.
- Some travel to customer locations should be expected.
You Must Have:
- A college degree plus 3+ years of related professional experience in Account Management as well as experience with job planning, estimating, scheduling, or project management.
- An understanding of customer’s decision-making process, aligning and building relationships with key people, while also working with internal teams to create compelling ideas and value propositions to grow revenue.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex tasks and projects while holding colleagues accountable for on-time deliverables; escalating as appropriate.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, QBR Development, and Root Cause Analysis tools.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, as well as the ability to connect meaningfully and establish relationships with multiple organizational levels.
- Strong presentation skills via in-person, video, and/or teleconference.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and trends and make compelling recommendations.
- Effective time management for service-oriented transactional activities and revenue-growth relational activities.
- Experience in a printing or manufacturing environment.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Curtis 1000 has been providing print solutions to businesses since 1882. We are a leader in providing full-service direct mail and personalized marketing solutions, digital and commercial print, customized websites with on-demand ordering capabilities, custom labels, and a diverse selection of promotional products. To this end, we work hard to find talented people to produce the highest quality products and deliver the best customer service in our industry. As a member of the Curtis 1000 team you can expect a competitive wage. We also offer a team-oriented work environment.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.