Equipment Operator- 2nd Shift (R4051)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Equipment Operator to work in Radcliff, Ky. To setup, operate, monitor and maintain a Tamarack or Hunkler label affixing equipment. The position is responsible for reviewing work orders for special instructions, ensuring that quality standards and production deadlines are met.
- Monday – Friday, 2nd shift 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. with overtime as required
- Prepare and operate affixing equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Check plates for correct format
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- Good mathematical skills and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of problem solving on machines.
- Vocational/technical degree
- Previous printing experience
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.