Jr – Intermediate writer
TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
About the role – Jr – Intermediate writer
Inside your head, there is a wellspring of words and ideas. And you know what to do with them.
You are exuberant about your work and exacting when it comes to answering a brief and staying true to the brand.
You’re open to input and always ready to make ideas bigger and better.
- Partner with an art director to develop brilliant concepts that implement strategy and direction from the brief for a client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category.
- Attend project kick-off meetings with senior creative team members, account, strategy, and project management
- Participate in creative brainstorms with members from our Toronto and NY offices
- Present work to the senior creative team members
- Work on a variety of projects for a large client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category.
- Understand the client’s business and develop a solid working relationship with the client
- Anticipate and solve problems
- Working on a fast paced retail account
- Do a whole lot more
- At least 2-3 years of experience and a portfolio of work that is really refreshing, you’re ready to outdo yourself.
- Have a creative flair for words
- Able to complement a design with the written word
- Experience in coordination between various departments of an agency
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.