TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
Does design give you a real buzz? Do you see it and think it everywhere you go? Then you’re a design nerd.
And that’s a good thing. You know all the softwares, you’re educated in the graphic arts with at least four years of experience as a Designer or hybrid Art Director / Designer in an agency setting.
You work well as part of a team that values impeccable work as much as you do. Most importantly, your love for what you do must always come through in your work. This position will be based out of our NY office.
- Be an active/proactive participant in defining and executing ideas across all media – online and offline.
- Able to meet daily project challenges with enthusiasm while also researching and proposing new approaches (refining techniques, taking advantage of new tech opportunities)
- Energetic and collaborative; a great work ethic; high degree of ownership
- Thrives in a diverse, multi-disciplinary environment
- Multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- Do a whole lot more
- Strong design portfolio with interactive design experience
- Experience in creating design systems, logos, corporate identity, and 360 branding
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prepare files and work with the studio to create mechanicals
- Experience designing for printed materials (e.g. – out of home, direct mail, collateral, dimensional, promotional, clothing, etc.)
- Good at presenting compelling ideas
- Ability to collaborate with agency partners, creative directors, art directors and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to be flexible and precise with changing requirements and feedback.
- Relevant category experience (though not mandatory): CPG, Luxury, Hotels/restaurants/nightlife, Natural/organic, Candy, Banking
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $60,000 to $140,000. Individual compensation varies based on job related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click [here] for more details.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.