TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included.
Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy for TAXI Vancouver, this role supports planning activity for a large automotive client targeting the US market. This role will be based out of our Vancouver office. It’s perfect for someone who is driven by curiosity about people and culture. We’re looking for a person who is open, both to the world and to new ways of thinking about brands and the way people construct them.
Sounds like you?
Let’s talk. We’re TAXI. Get in!
- Support planning activity on a large automotive client for the US market
- Provide support, as needed, across agency
- Develop detailed strategies to break through cluttered retail environments, enticing consumers from curb to counter.
- Collaborate with the Head of Strategy and other team leaders to ensure the consistent delivery of marketing excellence in all agency output
- Deliver ongoing thought leadership in areas related to agency and client business
- Participate in the development of strategic partner alliances including the identification and application of innovative technologies/emerging media
- A whole lot more
- You have at least 4-5 years of strategy experience in an agency or related environment.
- A solid understanding of agency and creative processes, including proficiency with driving campaigns.
- A proven track record in delivering insight-based strategic recommendations.
- Experience interfacing with senior clients and building strong long-term relationships
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research practices.
- An understanding of the US market and the digital space will be strong assets.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.