At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You love to create masterful work that gets noticed and gets people talking – work born of clear strategic insights and strong conceptual thinking.
You will work closely with the ECD and CCO on a large North American account and produce creative work across a wide range of executions.
TAXI is one sweet ride. Get in!
Reporting to the ECD TAXI NY and working in close partnership with CCO on a dedicated client team, the successful candidate will:
- Lead design projects for TAXI on a large US-based client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category.
- Encourage the design team to grow while maintaining strong collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Foster ideas and actively encourage collaboration within TAXI
- Exceptional design expertise and a portfolio that reflects your experience
- Some experience mentoring more junior designers across diverse projects
- Ability to communicate concepts to design colleagues, leadership, and clients very effectively in client presentations as well as internal meetings
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design