At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the Role
TAXI is looking for a strong leader and thinker with senior-level account experience. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, with an impressive history of building long-term client relationships, you're accustomed to success and will accept nothing less. As a strategic thinker, you're fully immersed in the culture around you and informed by the most current ideas, trends, and behaviors. And speaking of culture, TAXI prides itself on having a very vibrant one that is extremely bright and always charged.
- Manage the development of long-term accounts success and growth across 2 brands for a large client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category.
- Work with Strategy and planning to transform knowledge of client business objectives, internal and competitive opportunities, and customer insights into actionable marketing communications strategies and tactics.
- Maintain leading edge of knowledge of clients' business and industry.-Recognizes and seize opportunities to contribute to agency new business.
- Financial responsibilities include review and approval of monthly billing and forecasting, client management or escalation of billing.
- Manage and mentor a team of direct reports.
- Six or more years of experience, which may include large-agency or senior client-side marketing experience.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing.
- Experience with print, digital and broadcast production processes.
- Experience managing and growing employees and teams required.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.