Group Account Director
TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
- Partner with the Director of Client Service and Account Director to develop and motivate the account group to deliver the highest standards in leadership, insight, delivery on a large client
- Define and manage structure, assignments and training for the account team
- Mentor and manage individual account managers including performance objectives, evaluations and compensation
- Establish and maintain contact with senior clients for the purpose of senior counsel and relationship/financial management
- Identify and coach the account team on account development opportunities, i.e., how to make the most of your accounts
- Ensure the revenue realization and profitability across your account
- Do a whole lot more
- Must have at least 6-8 years of account management experience - integrated agency team lead experience is an asset
- Must have experience leading a multi-stakeholder client environment
- Must have 360 integrated mixed media production and planning experience
- Must have a track record of specific successes
- Have excellent listening and communication skills, to ensure a high level of service to clients
- Must have excellent leadership skills
- Be able to lead client presentations
- Be able to manage a team and act as a mentor to them
- A self-starter, with the ability to think independently and quickly, while maintaining TAXI’s values at all times
- Must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.