At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
There has never been a more interesting time to be a planner – the world is changing fast and so is our understanding of how brands really work. Yet much of the advertising and marketing world seems to be mired in outdated thinking.
So here at TAXI, we’re on a mission to develop the best brand thinking in North America. We want to change the way people engage with brands and develop work that really makes a difference to our clients’ businesses.
This role is perfect for someone who is driven by curiosity about people and culture. We’re looking for a person who is open, both to the world and to new ways of thinking about brands and the way people construct them. In addition, you will need to be smart, collaborative, flexible, quick-witted and able to stand up for your ideas in an environment that is always stimulating and never dull.
Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
We’re TAXI. Get in!
- You have at least 4-5 years of strategy experience in an agency or related environment;
- a solid understanding of agency and creative processes, including proficiency with driving integrated campaigns;
- a proven track record in delivering insight-based strategic recommendations;
- experience interfacing with senior clients and building strong long-term relationships; and
- an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research practices.
- significant experience working on consumer accounts
- Lead planning activity on a large US based client in the tobacco/vaping/nicotine category
- Provide support, as needed, across agency
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure the consistent delivery of marketing excellence in all agency output
- Deliver ongoing thought leadership in areas related to agency and client business
- Participate in the development of strategic partner alliances including the identification and application of innovative technologies/emerging media
- A whole lot more