TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
About the Role – Account Coordinator
TAXI NY is looking for an Account Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager, you're always on top of everything because there's no other way to be. You're a listener who values the input of others. You're a bold, well-spoken and service driven. Never one to wait for things to happen, you make them happen, and always in thoughtful ways.
- Assist in managing projects and campaigns from A to Z with the support of the Account Manager
- Help to manage all resources involved in projects
- Support in creating client presentations, ensuring they are on brief and on brand
- Lead briefings and assist in client presentations with the support of the Account Manager
- Participate in improving internal process and daily operations.
- Work directly with the producers on estimates, timelines, contracts, legal and more
- Up to one year’s experience in an administrative/account management role, ideally in an agency environment
- A willingness to learn and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience working on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.