At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the center of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Group Account Director, you're always on top of everything because there's no other way to be. You're a listener who values the input of others. You're a bold, well spoken and service driven. You know all about 360 campaigns. Never one to wait for things to happen, you make them happen, and always in thoughtful ways.
- Manage projects and campaigns from A to Z with the support of the Group Account Director
- Manage all resources involved in projects
- Be the main contact with our clients on projects
- Support in creating client presentations, ensuring they are on brief and on brand
- Support briefings and client presentations with the support of the Account Director
- Participate in improving internal process and daily operations.
- Work directly with the producers on estimates, timelines, contracts, legal and more
- 1 or more years' experience in a similar role within an agency environment
- Experience working on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process
- Experience with auto and/or retail is an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills
- Passion for the industry and curiosity to under what’s next
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.