TAXI is #NeverNeutral and we hope you are too. For 30+ years we’ve never stopped driving change, smashing ceilings, and doubting the conventional. This attitude has led to an unmatched track record of creating integrated brand platforms that inspire conversion. We do it by using advertising, design, experiences, and emerging technologies to forge connections between brands and the people that use them in the most original, timely, and culturally relevant way possible – wherever they are on their purchase journey.
What can you expect from us? Well, TAXI has always been more than just our name, it is a value system. It started with the idea that a small team of senior leaders, about as many as can fit into a taxi, should drive every piece of business. It continues to be fundamental to our culture, reminding us all that we are at our collective best when we deliver clear leadership, accountability, nimbleness, and a tight-knit, highly collaborative environment that allows each of us to thrive and do our best work – ensuring all feel welcomed and included
About the role – Account Director
TAXI is looking for a strong leader and thinker with senior-level account experience. With an impressive history of building robust long-term client relationships, you’re accustomed to success and will accept nothing less. You’re also someone who loves working as part of a close-knit team.
As a strategic thinker, you’re fully immersed in the culture around you and informed by the most current ideas, trends, and behaviours. And speaking of culture, TAXI prides itself on having a very vibrant one that is extremely bright and always charged. Looking for a new ride? We’re TAXI. Get in!
- To manage agency resources to meet and exceed the needs of a large US based client in the nicotine / vaping / tobacco category
- Own the project life cycle and be part of dynamic and compact team with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Lead meetings, briefings and consolidate the next steps
- Build and cultivate strong relationship with the creative and client teams
- Develop strategic thinking abilities by keeping current on industry trends and issues affecting client's business.
- Establish and maintain contact with senior clients for the purpose of senior counsel and relationship/financial management
- Proactively consult with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload; and keep current with other stresses which may affect the timely completion of a client project
- Identify and coach on account development opportunities, i.e., how to make the most of your account
- Ensure revenue realization and profitability across your account
- At least 4 - 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- At least 1 year in a director level capacity
- A solid knowledge of print, digital and broadcast production processes.
- Experience working within the nicotine / vaping / tobacco category will be a strong asset
- A solid understanding of both agency and client financial management included with or alongside production experience.
- Experience working on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $75,000 to $180,000. Individual compensation varies based on job related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click here(opens in a new tab) for more details.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.