Account Director (THEO)
Theo is a bespoke WPP agency team curated specifically for Rogers Communications across all its lines of business (Brand, Wireless, Connected Home, Rogers for Business, Fido and Chatr). The team is powered by Mindshare, TAXI and john st., who together deliver a fully integrated media, data, creative and technology solution across the customer journey for their consumer and B2B offering. The goal is to connect people to the Rogers brand and technology in the most human way possible.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (THEO)
TAXI is looking for a strong leader and thinker with senior-level account experience. With an impressive history of building robust long-term client relationships, you’re accustomed to success and will accept nothing less. You’re also someone who loves working as part of a close-knit team on a fast moving account.
As a strategic thinker, you’re fully immersed in the culture around you and informed by the most current ideas, trends, and behaviors. And speaking of culture, TAXI prides itself on having a very vibrant one that is extremely bright and always charged. Looking for a new ride? We’re TAXI. Get in!
- Manage agency resources to meet and exceed client's needs
- Establish and maintain contact with senior clients for the purpose of senior counsel and relationship/financial management
- Proactively consult with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload; and keep current with other stresses which may affect the timely completion of a client project
- Identify and coach on account development opportunities, i.e., how to make the most of your account
- Work closely with your Group Account Director to oversee performance objectives for the account team
At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.