At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the center of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI is looking for a leader with at least three years of account management experience. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, with an impressive history of building client relationships, you're accustomed to success and will accept nothing less. You're immersed in the culture around you and informed by the most current ideas, trends, and behaviors. And speaking of culture, TAXI prides itself on having a very vibrant one that is extremely bright and always charged.
- Lead meetings, briefings and consolidate the next steps for small and large clients.
- Take initiative, have follow through skills, and problem solving on a day-to-day basis
- Build and cultivate strong relationship with the creative and client teams
- Manage projects and campaigns from A to Z with the support of the Managing Director and Account Director
- Develop strategic thinking abilities by keeping current on industry trends and issues affecting client's business.
- Manage all resources involved in projects
- Be the main contact with our clients on projects
- Provide team members with solid perspective and leadership in the development of client services skills.
- Consult with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload ensure the completion of a client project.
- 3 or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Have solid knowledge of omnichannel advertising (i.e. Print, digital, content)
- Have solid knowledge of production processes.
- Have a solid understanding of both agency and client financial management included with or alongside production experience
- Experience working on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process