Senior PM & Aide to the President - Theo
Theo is a bespoke WPP agency team curated specifically for Rogers Communications across all its lines of business (Brand, Wireless, Connected Home, Rogers for Business, Fido and Chatr). The team is powered by Mindshare, TAXI and john st., who together deliver a fully integrated media, data, creative and technology solution across the customer journey for their consumer and B2B offering. The goal is to connect people to the Rogers brand and technology in the most human way possible.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. We value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the Role
The Senior PM & Aide to the President is an organized and analytical individual who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Reporting to the President, you will lead both operational and strategic projects. You will be the 'connective tissue' that links our efforts to our strategy by driving efficient execution across our teams and you have experience working with senior leaders solving complex problems. This includes everything from implementing new ways of working across the agency to onboarding a new division.
- Manage organizational priorities and lead the implementation of the operational and strategic plan.
- Keep stakeholders and project leaders accountable for their deliverables.
- Proactively problem solve, by thinking a few steps ahead and making complex tasks simple.
- Attention to detail and intimate with all the moving parts and their implications.
- Represent the President at a variety of meetings with the senior management team, and other staff members.
- Prepare agendas, take notes, and assign action items at key cross-functional and client meetings
- Develop a healthy working relationships with all departments and understand the connections between them.
- Bring decision points and status updates to the President and other leaders of the agency, with your recommendations on the best path forward.
- Thrive in a fast paced, complex, high pressure, and dynamic environment.
- Contribute to creating a safe, open, inclusive and problem-solving culture focused on bringing our clients our best
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role within an agency environment
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.