Content Strategist (THEO)
Theo is a bespoke WPP agency team curated specifically for Rogers Communications across all its lines of business (Brand, Wireless, Connected Home, Rogers for Business, Fido and Chatr). The team is powered by Mindshare, TAXI and john st., who together deliver a fully integrated media, data, creative and technology solution across the customer journey for their consumer and B2B offering. The goal is to connect people to the Rogers brand and technology in the most human way possible.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
TAXI values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship or family/marital status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Content Strategist (THEO)
These are wild and exciting times. And, like with any rollercoaster worth riding, the way ahead is fraught with hairpin turns and delirious, upside-down moments – moments we relish. It’s the same kind of controlled excitement that, as a content strategist, you love. Because, hey, digital is your playground!
And lucky for us, you know a great ride when you see it. It’s what you do, after all. If you want to amp it up, let’s talk.
We’re TAXI. Get in!
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the digital communication space with extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Demonstrated digital strategic planning skills
- Successful candidates will also play a role in paid strategy on our social channels so must have basic knowledge of ads manager on Facebook/ Twitter and Linkedin
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Experience inputting and updating content on Uberflip
- Excels at research and strategic brand/communications planning with the ability to develop social media editorial content in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and well organized with strong project management skills
- familiarity with social media monitoring
- Experience with B2B clients is an asset
- Experience with Trello very useful
- Ability to think independently, and quickly while maintaining TAXI’s Production values and high level of service at all times
- Act as a lead contributor to content strategy across social networks and as stand-alone digital content.
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand by monitoring the online conversation and becoming intimate with the brand’s target audience
- Identify and recommend opportunities through user-generated content surrounding the brand
- Highlighting trends, themes and memes to creative and strategic teams on the business on a frequent/as relevant basis.
- Brainstorming with creative teams on ‘opportunistic’ ideas to take advantage of these uncovered trends or memes.
- Summarizing ideas from the creative team into a one page ‘primers’ that can be approved by the client.
- Be able to interpret campaign metrics and draw insights from measurement reporting
- Capable of facilitating end to end execution of simple creative concepts, or managing the execution of a more complex concept with the help of a producer
At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the centre of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.