National Creative Resource Director
At TAXI, we create connected brands. We are living in an age of unprecedented human progress. Technology continually revolutionizes the way we interact, and opens up powerful possibilities for connecting with the world. Putting people at the center of everything we do allows us to harness our core practices – strategy, creativity, and experiences – to build those meaningful human connections for brands and deliver real business value for our clients.
We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking whether it is creating great work for clients or hiring new team members. At TAXI, we value authenticity above all else. We want everyone who walks into our office to feel welcome, comfortable and included.
About the role
We are searching for a National Creative Resource Director to work across all TAXI Canada offices. This person will need to develop and uphold an acute appreciation and understanding of both the creative and financial ambitions of TAXI Canada.
- Work closely and in partnership with the agency Leadership, Finance, Account, and Creative departments to ensure resources are deployed in alignment with client staff plans and according to agency goals.
- Stakeholder in preparation of agency forecast along with business leads. Identify peaks and valleys across all clients and use this information to strategically plan new projects.
- Prepare, distribute, and analyze creative resource utilization reports and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Partner with Creative Leads to inform team assignments, and long-term talent growth.
- Spearhead and drive creative department staffing projects (mentorship and internship programs with schools and creative organizations).
- Serve as office contact for creation of materials for awards submissions/shows.
- Have their finger on the agency pulse - establishing/maintaining relationships with office leads and employees; must be a trusted, knowledgeable, go-to resource.
- Works closely with office leaders on everyday office issues and new projects.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resources to ensure the pool of talent is fully utilized and that conflicts of priority across projects are resolved.
- Collaborate with Creative Leads and Account Leads to review, prioritize and communicate appropriate resource requirements for each account and project by reviewing scopes and staffing plans.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of each creatives' experience, strengths, and interests to staff projects effectively.
- Play a lead role in creating the best environment for our creative talent to succeed. Monitor creative team performance and help identify opportunities for growth.
- Partner with key TAXI Canada Leadership and HR Recruitment team to find world-class creative talent for the TAXI Canada network
- Partner with key TAXI Leadership to source, acquire and manage creative freelance.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.