Fraud and Risk Manager
- Develop and implement Risk Management practices that are in line with the Organization’s direction and regulatory frameworks.
- You will report operations risk issues and decisions to Senior Management on a regular basis.
- You will train and develop the team to adapt to new risk management practices.
- You will manage Risk Management Analyst and Fraud and Risk Associate to ensure that they meet their quarterly goals and commitments.
- You will provide a strategic plan to prevent, eliminate, and mitigate risk. This includes but is not limited to developing and enforcing operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
- You will do the development of key action items and recommendations to mitigate risk for both clients and operations.
- You will represent the team and ensure regular collaboration and communication with Senior Management.
- You will lead on actions for process improvement for the department. You will participate in regulatory Audits as needed.
- You will be the primary point of escalation for the Risk Management Analyst and Fraud and Risk Associate.
- You will conduct necessary administrative work to support his/ her team and management.
- You will perform necessary functions as needed by Management especially those aligning to the company's growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years experience in Risk Management and other relevant areas.
- Someone with a solid understanding and experience on BPO/KPO practices.
- Experience on Client Management.
- Good knowledge on security controls such as PCI, SOC2, HIPAA, ISMS,COBIT, NIST etc.
- Someone with experience and background on the Fraud Investigation and Litigation process for Cyber crime.
- Relevant Information Security certification is an advantage.
- Someone with sound technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required.
- Someone with understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks is a plus.
- This position is expected to work on shifting schedules and could move sites depending on need
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.