Risk Management Customer Care Specialist
What does a Risk Management Customer Care Specialist really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Risk Management Customer Care Specialist.
- Working knowledge of collections,credit, financial fraud investigations, and money management
- Possess strong investigation skills and proactively share best practices/knowledge
- Identify correct Risk treatment based on market and risk level
- Demonstrates global awareness through process alignment to problem solve and provide best in class customer service
- Effectively communicates risk levels, recommendations, and seeks to resolve resolutions, regardless of complexity.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Support, Financial Services, Fraud Investigation, Credit Risk, Transaction Processing or Chargeback Processing
- Great communication skills, written and orally
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Must be willing to participate in a background screening, including credit check
- Proven customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (e.g. internet, Microsoft Office)
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.