Senior Network Engineer
● Support and maintain current network infrastructure
● Create and maintain procedural and operational documentation
● Execute complex upgrades following internal change control
● Identify opportunities for automation, cost savings and service quality improvements
● Collaborate with global operations teams enhance current process and procedures
● Maintain awareness of technology trends and help identify gaps in deployment strategy
● Collaborate with peers to develop documentation for standard practices.
● Proactively research new technologies
● Act as champion for network infrastructure throughout the organization and educate operational
teams on best practices
● Protect the company from internal data theft, financial loss due to a breach or an external attack on its
● Collaborate with management to form and execute technology strategies, and provide technical
expertise and recommendations for Information Security projects and initiatives.
● Maintain an organization-wide view of current and future IT security architectures in support of
company goals and objectives
● Bachelor’s degree in MIS/Computer Science and/or relevant experience.
● A minimum of 5 years of Network related work
● An industry recognized information security certification, such as CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, ACE or PCNSE
● Expertise in the security of enterprise networks
● Operational level Understanding of OSPF, BGP, VPLS and MPLS and various routing technologies
● Experience with NX-OS, IOS, SD-WAN, PANOS, or FTD
● In-depth and hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following compliance requirements: PCI DSS,
SOC 2, HIPAA/HITRUST and ISO 27001.
● Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible or Phantom
● Background in monitoring tools like ThousandEyes and Solarwinds
● Working knowledge to troubleshoot all layers of the OSI model
● Understanding of security best practices.
● Strong working knowledge of SSL, and VPN
● Candidates should have good Project Management skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility
● Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
● Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer
support, AI operations, and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed
as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for
Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the past
seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over
$250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico,
Ireland, Greece, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.