Corporate Applications Analyst
The Corporate Applications Analyst will work directly with the Corporate Applications Sr. Manager and Business Leaders pertaining to the applications that they support and key members of the Senior Leadership Team.
They will provide expertise on, and are ultimately responsible for, the effective and efficient operation of the Corporate Applications team covering TimeWarp, Oracle HCM, Financials, Procurement and Projects modules.
- Working as a key part of the Corporate Applications team to ensure that Business Application is deployed efficiently within the business and in line with the organization’s IT Strategy
- To provide subject expertise for the Enterprise Resource Planning system and associated products, being the strategic driver for the product adoption and system maximization.
- Ability to build out, document, and maintain Business Process documents and job aids
- Guide requirements gathering from multiple departments in the company, and drive those teams to properly log, access, and analyze the data that they need to make regular decisions.
- Manage the support process for the ERP Applications.
Strive for Excellence
- Provide insight to inform in development of strategic plan process.
- Help the management team set direction and find solutions to address business opportunities and challenges.
- Provide ongoing feedback and assessment of project status and issues to managers and executives.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organizational dynamics
Team Work Makes the Dream Work
- Provide subject matter expertise, implementation skills for Enterprise Resource Planning solutions.
- Demonstrate a hands-on, high energy work ethic and championing a team player attitude.
- Assist the NOC service desk as necessary to provide first class support services and subject matter expertise to satisfy the needs of our customers. To progress any support calls and liaise with NOC staff and 3rd parties to ensure the prompt resolution of all requests in line with the Service/Operational Level Agreements.
- Develop processes that will assist with training new Corporate application team members, increase project efficiency and quality assurance.
- To ensure change control for all ERP applications and ensure thorough System/UAT testing prior to a full and controlled release.
- Experience at working as a consultant and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the Finance Leaders to understand requirements and deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate
- Work closely with end users to prioritize and manage completion of support tickets
- Track and report support metrics
- Experience supporting and providing minor enhancements the application portfolio
- Ability to use configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment-specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application
- To manage and develop data integrity and security standards for the systems, coordinating requests for access within agreed parameters.
- To organize regular meetings with system users to maintain a working awareness of their service operations.
- Manage and plan a schedule for the safe introduction of new releases/patches to meet service requirements
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes within Procure to Pay, Order to Cash; GL Reporting; etc.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Oracle Fusion applications or equivalent
- Have in-depth knowledge of PC development tools and associated personal computers
- Have a strong, hands-on knowledge of Oracle based systems, Oracle Business Intelligence and programming ability in Oracle environment
- Support HCM efforts including but not limited to payroll, timekeeping systems and integrations
- Provide functional support for master data governance and master data troubleshooting
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products – strong analytics skills
- Experience in Operations Support and IT Service Management
- Awareness of ITIL standards and best practice within operational environments
- Adaptable to changing requirements
- Ability to learn/apply new concepts quickly