Think of yourself as a Cloud Engineer for TaskUs, helping to build a road map, plan and ultimately execute our movement to an AWS platform. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind TaskUs. Your role was designed to map requirements, plan solutions, and successfully execute the development and maintenance of our systems and networks on a cloud platform. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of projects and launches
You love partnering cross-functionally to understand TaskUs’s needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to make us successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Building, integrating, migrating and maintaining environments within AWS
- Applying your security experience with cloud resources with public and private network resources
- Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments on and off site.
- Responsible for server builds, patch management, virtual machine management, automation etc..
- Developing and maintaining high standards for policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and debugging environments and infrastructure problems.
- Hands-on experience migrating workloads on premises to public cloud; automating environment deployments in AWS using Terraform, Cloudformation or other methodologies; building and supporting a highly available and multisite environment.
- Experience with implementing EC2 instances in an Active Directory setting
- Experience with: ELBs, RDS, S3, RedShift
- Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
- 5+ years of managing a Windows and/or Linux server infrastructure
- 3+ years working with AWS - VPC, Transit Gateway, EC2, RDS, RedShift
- 2+ years experience with automation experience - Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, PowerShell, Bash
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and migrating platforms to AWS.
- Securing the AWS environment - Security Groups, WAF, Security Hub
- Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments on premises and off premises.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.