So what does a Client Analyst really do?
This is your entry into the BPO industry which paves your way to becoming a successful Client Services professional. Think of yourself as the person who will liaise closely with Teammates and clients - to support, analyze, evaluate and resolve issues. So, not just anyone can be a Client Analyst. We are in search of the best of the best among teammates who pride themselves in being detail oriented, and process driven. We need your full concentration now, because we’ll take you through what it takes to be the best Client Analyst!
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: you will be the go-to person who will support teammates on back-end concerns related to functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility issues in their day-to-day tools and tasks. You will be the first level of escalation in analyzing and resolving problems, working closely and in association with other concerned departments.
Being detail oriented, you will conduct audits per agent on a daily basis to ensure quality of work and compliance to processes. You will submit End of Shift Reports to support your study, evaluate information, and present analysis. You will ensure that client complaints are resolved and not repeated in future.
As Client Analyst, you will submit weekly and monthly quality reports, identifying potential quality issues per defined process, and escalating quality issues immediately to management. You will attend Weekly Business Reviews with assigned campaign TLs/OMs/Clients; and hold regular calibration sessions with your assigned teams. This includes conducting side by side monitoring of tasks performed by teammates, and providing feedback sessions to teammates and team leaders. Most importantly, you will isolate and report defects or problems; as well as verify solutions or fixes to ongoing issues.
So, do you have what it takes to become a successful Client Analyst?
- Ability to express ideas, analysis, findings, formulate recommendations, etc. by means of clear and effective written and verbal communications
- Ability to acquire a greater understanding of business, economics or relevant subject under study, through the application of research methodologies
- Ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, and identify key or underlying issues in complex situations
- Able to focus efforts on discovering and meeting the client’s needs
- Passionate about working well and surpassing standards of excellence
- Able to work cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Capable of good judgement
- If fresh graduate, a degree in business, marketing or any related field
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- 1-2 years previous experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service roles is a PLUS!
- Experience in conducting research and analytics, supported by strong computer proficiency skills
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.