Learning Experience Leader
You will be responsible for delivering training programs for new and current Teammates on new products/services, system changes and/or new business initiatives.
Looking for someone that love partnering with people, understand how they learn and come up with creative approaches to educate them and keep them engaged in the classroom. Enjoying seeing your work benefit others. You enjoy teaching in the classroom but also know how important it is to make new employees successful in other areas.
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications, Gmail, and Google Business applications as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings, and long hours
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing skills required
- Knowledge of Adult learning techniques, instructional design concepts for computer-based training.
- Ability to clearly articulate thoughts
- Ability to think critically
- At least 2+years of training experience in a call center environment