AP Treasury Specialist
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
TaskUs, Inc. is looking for an AP Treasury Specialist for its Tijuana office. This position is highly visible, in a fast growing company. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a roll-up your sleeves attitude, and an ultimate team player.
This position will report directly to the Finance Director. Essential duties include managing all payables to vendors and helping in the company’s procurement process. The primary responsibility will be weekly payable processes (to include employee expense), support any procurement activities and support both internal and external customers with AP needs. The AP Treasury Specialist will work with the AP specialist and AP manager to ensure that all vendors and employees are paid timely. The AP Treasury Specialist will also aid in any ad-hoc requests as needed.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. We invest in our team because #peoplefirst isn't just a phrase, it is the cornerstone on which we have built our business. We know employee happiness equates to customer satisfaction. TaskUs offers the adventure of a lifetime, working side by side with passionate teammates and giving you opportunities for career growth that is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Reviews all new incoming invoices determine status and required
- action needed
- Ensure that Vendor discounts are taken. Prioritize these invoices first
- Compares items, quantities and prices with original purchase order
- Investigates outstanding invoices to identify issues
- Identifies and obtains additional information/clarification required to resolve account (i.e. credit and re-bills)
- Verifies accuracy of all transactions applied to invoice (i.e. department, expense code valid contract).
- Responds to Vendor and departments timely
- Reviews accounts of 30 days with AP specialist and AP manager as need to bring to resolution
- Document communication with vendor, purchasing, receiving and department to resolve invoices in the exception file
- Reviews vendor statement balances and resolve requests from vendors to determine if account can be paid
- Works with Purchasing on contract and/or PO resolution
- Maintain confidential vendor information and other accounting activities.
- Able to multi-task and set priorities
- Collaborates with co-workers and team members to identify opportunities for improvement. Assists in resolution of vendor inquiries regardless of letter
- Assist in the month end close by providing insight into any accruals to be recorded
- Domestic or International Travel, potentially 10% of the time
- 2-5 years of experience in an accounting or related role, with strong technical accounting knowledge preferred
- Strong internal controls knowledge and experience
- Google Suit knowledge preferred, and intermediate excel knowledge.
- Detailed and organized
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud preferred.
- A high level of comfort working in a non-structured,
- ambiguous work environment.
- High business ethics.