We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last––in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at anytime. That’s probably why we’re ranked 40th on Glassdoor’s 2019 “100 Best Places to Work” list.
A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you’ve found it.
We exist to make the world’s best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures, and programs, and managing and providing strategic support for corporate, criminal and civil matters. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: that you will partake in identifying solutions to significant and complex corporate compliance and litigation issues that ensure balanced business decisions are made to best promote the Company’s interest.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Senior Legal Associate?
- Provide counsel and legal support on all relevant aspects in the contentious sphere relating to business operations, including assistance in court proceedings and processes;
- Proactive in the provision of legal support and in advising the business promptly of material legal developments and their implications;
- Setting of internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors;
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action;
- Deal and manage external parties (external law firms/counsels, regulators)
- Draft agreements and other legal documents;
- Meet legal objectives;
- Handle and provide strategic support to criminal and civil matters;
- Work closely with the different departments and provide support as necessary (Finance, Human Resource, ELO, Marketing, Sales, etc.)
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas be it corporate, commercial, labor, taxation, contracts management, etc.;
- Overall in-charge of all legal compliance aspects of the Company;
- Provide support on Merger and Acquisitions and expansion programs that may be assigned by the Director of Global Litigation and Compliance;
- Report directly to the Director of Global Litigation and Compliance; and
- Other matters as may be assigned from time to time.
- Unquestionable integrity and a member of Integrated Bar of the Philippines.
- High degree of professionalism that embodies TaskUs’ values in any setting.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines in a very demanding environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient with technology.
- Able to introduce new and interesting ideas for lawyers’ presentations.
- Willing to learn and/or introduce more efficient workflow schemes and tools.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Member of the IBP.
- Practicing lawyer for at least 5 years.
- Strong computer skills, not limited to Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent and professional command of the English language in a written and verbal capacity.
- Operates with a high degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities while respecting tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to establish professional working relationships with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders.
- A sense of humor.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 15,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.