Trainer--Customer Service Support
You will be responsible for delivering training programs for new and current Teammates on new products/services, system changes and/or new business initiatives.
We're looking for someone that loves partnering with people, understands how they learn and comes up with creative approaches to educate them and keep them engaged in the classroom. You enjoy seeing your work benefit others. You enjoy teaching in the classroom but also know how important it is to make new employees successful in other areas.
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications, Gmail, and Google Business applications as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings, and long hours
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing skills required
- Knowledge of Adult learning techniques, instructional design concepts for computer-based training.
- Ability to clearly articulate thoughts
- Ability to think critically
- At least 2+years of training experience in a call center environment
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.