Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will review payroll data generated by the system. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to one thing: that you will reconcile payroll register against bank file prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day and monthly activities under Financial Reporting which includes the following: preparing monthly accruals including re-class and adjusting entries, you will prepare monthly depreciation and amortization, and you will review and analyze the P&L accounts and provide an explanation of the variance. You will also do the preparation of balance sheet schedules and reconciliation and ensure action items are addressed. You will also do the preparation of Bank Reconciliations for all bank accounts as well as the preparation of reports requested by different Stakeholders. You will assist in the external and internal audits. You will also prepare the summary of payroll disputes every pay period and monitors the same up to its resolution.
- 4-6 years experience in processing payroll from a computerized system.
- Someone who is a CPA and is a BS Accountancy graduate.
- Working knowledge and experience in Oracle.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of withholding tax on compensation and government premium deductions.
- Experience with navigating his/her way in different Google and Microsoft applications.
- Must be detail oriented, with a strong work ethic and a team player.
- Someone who demonstrates the following skills: decision-making, problem-solving, analytical, organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Someone who has a high degree of professionalism, who has the ability to deal sensitively with confidential matters, and someone who has strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of leadership.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.