Senior Security Compliance Analyst
So what does aSecurity Compliance Analystreally do? Think of yourself asthe one who plays a pivotal role in the oversight and implementation of system-wide information security strategies and solutions.
You will have a significant role in performing audits, tracking vulnerability assessments, testing security, and working with operations teams on remediation and mitigation of audit findings.
In this key role, you will not only help to maintain efforts in the areas of Information Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance, but you will also work with our business partners to help implement, maintain and improve information security practices that support the overall IT/Security Monitoring and Incident Response programs.
As Security Compliance Analyst, you will work to support the Security Compliance Manager in handling the assessment and integration of security controls of the entire corporate environment in line with applicable requirements from PCI DSS, SOC 2, HIPAA/HITRUST and ISO 27001. In addition, you will also serve as audit liaison, compiling all evidence/documentation requests and reporting on the progress of audits to InfoSec and IT leadership.
- Conduct and support internal/external audits for PCI, SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Enforcing the TaskUs security policies
- Enforcing requirements of internal and external security audits and recommendations
- Policy assessment of endpoint and network security appliances, hardware and software
- Support departmental improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in MIS/Computer Science or Business and/or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience focused on IT security and/or IT audit and Compliance.
- Hands-on experience with compliance requirements and one or more of the following: PCI DSS, SOC 2, HIPAA/HITRUST and ISO 27001.