Technology Demand Analyst
Under direct supervision of the Senior Demand Manager, Analysts will manage and support the following:
- Understand demand management principles to ensure that knowledge is flowing efficiently.
- Contribute to the management of current demand management practices, via:
- New policies to encourage use of the new practice.
- Analysis in regard to effectiveness of the demand management programs through observation of usage and evaluation of organizational benefits.
- Suggest measures to identify, capture, and transfer relevant knowledge among members of the command and assist in implementation.
- Interact across all levels of staff to answer the queries of campaigns, client accounts, and IT staff about the demand management process, policies, and practices.
- Use data to identify knowledge gaps.
- Collaborate with Demand Managers to produce inventory strategies on existing products, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Contribute in developing demand forecast scenarios with assumptions on how it affects usage, capacity, and inventory levels.
- Assist in transformation of management ideas to implement appropriate solutions.
- Execute work plans for projects as detailed out by Demand Manager.
- Ensure timely resolution and completion of all intake requests, pre- and post- production issues meeting or exceeding SLA's.
- Help in maintaining a knowledge base of lessons learned for all assigned IT related projects.
- Contribute content for knowledge bases, FAQs, and web based tools to document and share learning.
- Help create or update user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Maintain constructive work relationships.
- Other tasks and duties may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, I.S., I.T., or equivalent training and experience
IT related experience on Agile - Scrum / Kanban. Agile related certifications are not required, but a plus.
3 years of experience in technical project management or service analyst roles. Plus for BPO experience.
Knowledge on the following technologies is a big plus:
- SaaS cloud systems, data and voice, networking, as well as their installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Network technology: MPLS, TCP/IP, VLAN’s and other Data Network technologies.
- Voice technology: Voice, PABX, PBX, Switch, Configuration, ACD, IVR, Call loggers, Telephony, IP and IP Telephony.
Experience using knowledge base and management tools such as, but not limited to:
- Confluence, Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Smartsheet, Managed Engine
- Implementation, technical design, and process improvement project experience
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Fluent in English, a must.
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours.
- Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, and Analytical skills.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com