Business Insights Manager
Will be responsible for leading a team that will help internal and external stakeholders understand and monitor their performance, investigate trends, identify anomalies, draw conclusions from data and develop insights that assist in optimising opportunities and drive the business forward.
- Provide business analytics and insights leadership and strategic direction to a group of Business Insights Analyst
- Deliver process-related insights & improvements by working across functional teams, define key operational metrics and dashboards to increase operational efficiency (e.g. reduced costs, reduced manual touch), distil complex data analyses into actionable information.
- Partner with the data visualisation team to stay current and leverage new data points and data delivery tools; drive awareness of data availability and build best practice sharing.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ experience in data science or business analytics, big data, machine learning; preferably with people leadership and development experience in the BPO or similar fast-paced industry
- 3-5 years of experience working with data analysis tools (R or Python) and techniques (machine learning, statistical analysis, data mining) an advantage"
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Ability to use data and metrics to test hypothesis, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations, and measure success
- Can partner across a wide array of internal business groups, executive stakeholders and execution partners with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change.
- Self-starter with a strong passion for using data to influence business decisions and strategy investments.
- Proven impact and influence skills - ability to work broadly across disparate groups to gain agreement on direction, integrate disparate opinions into cohesive strategy/message and present/defend recommendations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity; work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-speed environment
Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Economics, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world’s most disruptive companies.
Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.