AWS Cloud Architect
As an AWS Cloud Architect at TaskUs, you will be an IT leader helping to develop, build, and redesign an architectural road map, plan, and ultimately execution on a global scale internally for enterprise level companies. You will manage the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors with responsibility for all personnel decisions, as well as, resource allocation, including budget, for the entire function/area.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, best practices and optimization of existing architecture.
- Partnering with teams and leaders to provide strategic consultation for business process design/optimization, creating strategic road maps, performing rapid prototyping and implementing technical solutions to accelerate the fulfillment of the business strategic vision.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies (AI, Automation, Cloud etc.) and trends with a clear focus on productivity, ease of use and fit-for-purpose, by researching, testing, and evaluating.
- Providing POCs and product implementation guidelines.
- Advising and mentoring engineering teams.
- Applying imagination and innovation by creating, inventing, and implementing new or better approaches, alternatives and breakthrough ideas that are valued by customers within the function.
- Assessing current state of solutions, defining future state needs, identifying gaps and recommending new technology solutions and strategic business execution improvements.
- Overseeing and facilitating the evaluation and selection technology, product standards and the design of standard configurations/implementation patterns.
- Partnering with other architects and solution owners to create standards and set strategies for the enterprise.
- Communicating directly with business colleagues on applying digital workplace technologies to solve identified business challenges.
Preferred Technical/Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Graduate coursework is desirable.
- 7+ years of IT related experience with demonstrated in-depth knowledge, planning and strategic execution of architecture.
- 5+ years of AWS/Cloud environment architecture design, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Proficiently worked on writing Terraform modules and Cloud Formation Templates to build the AWS resource with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Experience using RDS, MongoDB, AWS Elasticsearch service, AWS Elasticache and Redis on EC2 as datastores.
- Worked "extensively" with AWS services like CloudFront, AWS Organization, SCP Policies, Cloudtrail, DynamoDB, ECR, ECS, Parameter Store, SNS, SES, KMS, Codecommit, Codebuild, and CodePipeline.
- Experience with setting up infrastructure for multiple AWS Accounts under Organizational units through continuous Delivery.
- Hands on experience with tools like AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline through Terraform automation or Cloudformation
- Expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and best practices.
- Google Suite, AWS, SQL Server, Linux/CentOS, VDI, VMware, Gateway
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.