What does a KYC Manager really do? Think of yourself as someone who will help build and maintain a best in class banking compliance program, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we hire the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being in this role.
As a KYC Manager you will manage a team of 5-10 KYC analysts focused on verifying new customers’ identity (CIP, Customer Identification Program) with documentary verification and ensuring all customer applications meet the necessary KYC regulations to qualify. You will conduct oversight and quality assurance reviews to ensure KYC analysts comply with the clients policies and procedures. You will act as point of contact and subject matter expert for CIP/KYC matters, communicate with management any CIP/KYC deficiencies, and escalate questionable/suspicious activity to the AML team. You will also develop and administer AML training material and maintain proficiency in BSA/AML compliance.
Do you have what it takes to be a KYC Manager?
- 5 plus years of KYC and AML experience
- Bachelor’s degree and CAMS certification preferred
- Previous experience and in-depth knowledge of BSA/AML regulation preferably in a retail banking environment.
- Previous management, quality control, and quality assurance experience.
- Analytical mindset with a comprehensive understanding and application of risk-based procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...).
- Ability to deliver in a high standard under pressure and short deadlines.
- The ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities and tasks.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.