Manager of Compensation
So, what does a TaskUs Compensation Manager really do? The purpose of your role is to evaluate, update and analyze variable compensation plans across the company, as well as provide market pay data to help our leaders make compensation decisions.
You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You are entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You pride yourself in providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Coach and guide the growing compensation team; manage one Sr. Analyst to be hired once you start
- Provide analytical support for new compensation plans and revisions to support the company’s objectives
- Track and update compensation and bonus plans
- Work closely with leadership and the legal team to develop compensation plans
- Give guidance on issues related to compensation to leadership
- Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling and costing of incentive pay programs
- Analyze organizational pay practices and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity
- Submit compensation data for market salary surveys and act on results
- Work with senior leaders on executive compensation strategy
- Present data to see beyond the numbers and understand trends to drive compensation strategic decisions
- Handling the analysis and pricing of potential new hires comp
- Ad hoc tasks relating to employee promotions, job matching, and survey preparation
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- 2+ years leading a team
- Experience in pricing and matching new requisitions
- Experience designing and developing compensation programs (merit, bonus, long term incentives, commissions, etc)
- Experience presenting to & liaising with senior leadership
- Experience working in hyper-growth, fast paced environments
- Experience processing merit and bonus programs in an HCM system
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.