Technology Demand Manager
- Development of detailed work plans for projects and supports project team members in the creation of a formal WBS for their work
- Accountability for project scope, timeline, budget and success measures
- Providing immediate conflict resolution and timely issue escalations
- Management and guidance of internal technical functional areas
- Responsible for conducting presentations for project kick-off and closure.
- Responsible for formal risk management activities throughout the life cycle of the project
- Ensure timely resolution of all pre and post production issues meeting or exceeding SLA's
- Work with business to prioritize production implementation & change activities.
- Responsible for maintaining rigor around assigned project(s) change management
- Responsible for targeted and timely project status reporting and updating
- Maintain knowledge base of lessons learned for all assigned IT related projects.
- Responsible for all project documentation and knowledge transfer to Technical Account Management and IT Operations.
- Coordinates with telecommunications service providers and / or vendors for acquisition and timely delivery of needed equipment and technical support.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, I.S., I.T., or equivalent training and experience
IT related certifications are a plus: such as ITIL, Scrum, PMP, SaaS provider certifications
5 years of experience in technical project management. Plus for call center experience.
- Project Management skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite, MS Office applications (i.e. MS Project, Word, Excel).
- Knowledgeable of SaaS cloud systems, data and voice, networking, as well as their installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of network technology: MPLS, TCP/IP, VLAN’s and other Data Network technologies.
- Knowledgeable on voice technology: Voice, PABX, PBX, Switch, Configuration, ACD, IVR, Call loggers, Telephony, IP and IP Telephony.
- Sound understanding of Information Security and Data Protection Regulations including PCI-DSS, ISO, Risk Management frameworks.
- Implementation, technical design, and process improvement project experience
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Fluent in English, a must.
- Experience using knowledge base tools such as, but not limited too: Confluence, Salesforce.com
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours.
- Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, and Analytical skills.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com