Sr. Financial Analyst
So, what does a TaskUs Sr. FP&A Analyst really do? Think of yourself as an analytical expert in all things budgeting, planning and forecasting. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind TaskUs’s financial successes. Your role was designed to gather and analyze financial data from our teams and executives, plan solutions, and successfully execute strategies squarely aimed at turning the industry on its head. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of projects and launches.
You love partnering with people to understand their needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You will also:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial models and analysis for TaskUs.
- Prepare weekly revenue and margin forecast
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly presentations
- Participate in budget and pricing discussions
- Participate in client billing and collections
- Support adoption and automation of reports from Oracle Fusion ERP System and Oracle Fusion Planning Tool
- Support integration of data from other external tools, Concur, Oracle HCM, TimeWarp, Teleopti, and ADP, with financial data for reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – 25%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
Nice To Haves:
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Experience with Oracle Fusion and Power BI
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.