Director of Data Science
The Director of Data Science will help TaskUs develop a point of view for both existing and prospective clients on how we see customer experience evolving. This role will utilize various technologies and internal systems to gather customer and associated business data to determine key drivers of customer success and overall experience, and then translate that data into actionable insights and recommendations
Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on your ability to identify and qualify key drivers for our business, investigating areas of opportunity, evaluating effectiveness and making recommendations.
- You will spend your day applying business knowledge to analytics projects and providing value-added insights to directly impact TaskUs business outcomes. You will be responsible for the statistical analysis and interpretation of customer-related data with the goal of finding root causes and communicating them in compelling data driven stories. Your role is to provide insights, analysis and reports.
- Partnering with people is what you love the most and you are extremely data focused. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence.
- You thrive in collaborative cross-functional and high speed environments. You like being held accountable for your own results. You pride yourself on providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- You will translate complex research results into a cohesive and meaningful story for the business. You will stay current on trends and changes in customer experience. You will
- conduct key analysis utilizing sources of customer quantitative and qualitative data.
- You will develop and automate queries and reports based on internal needs and analyze data to develop top-line insights that include financial linkage of customer satisfaction and loyalty data.
- You will identify urgent issues or discrepancies within the data and effectively communicate issues and recommendations
- You will analyze key metrics and other business indicators to recognize areas of focus for process and procedural improvement recommendations.
- You will use data science techniques to develop predictive models. You will act as a key contributor to identifying metrics that matter and establishing mechanisms to track changes in customer experience across journeys and episodes.
- You will independently implement and execute various analytical requests simultaneously, including thoroughly owning all aspects of analytical execution as assigned. You will contribute to proposal development and assist with presenting recommendations to leadership. You will proactively consider how data/analytical processing can be made more efficient and improved, and make relevant recommendations for improvement.
- You will develop deep customer understanding, employ a range of quantitative and qualitative research approaches. You will support departmental needs for ad hoc reporting.
- Lastly, you will build and leverage internal relationships to drive results.
- 8+ years of experience in data science or related fields; with demonstrated experience building/training models in modern statistical tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or other related courses
- Experience in statistical analysis, segmentation, predictive modeling, and forecasting is required
- knowledge and understanding of data manipulation concepts and languages is required
- Familiarity with business intelligence and data visualization tools and software
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- strong technical skills and must be expert level in MS Excel and analytics tools
- passion for Customer Experience and ability to act as an advocate for our customers