Data Science Manager
As a Data Science Manager, you will be responsible for configuring, building and testing reports. You will provide mentoring, guidance and supervision to Junior or Entry Level BI analysts. You will design user-interface functionality to ensure it meets the required user experience standards. You will be responsible for creating the user interface design the technical specifications. You will provide valuable insights needed by the users for a more in-depth BI solution that will provide value to the Business (Campaign, Department, Initiative etc.). You will also provide direct support to content end users. You will ensure business KPI definitions are kept intact through design and development process. You will drive functional and technical end user access layer design. What else? You will also be responsible for detailed design, configuring, building and testing of reports according to standards. You will fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing. You will be responsible for assisting and resolving design issues and defects. You will also be responsible for the generation of regular reports and maintain associated updates and perform associated testing.
In terms of work quality standards, all work performed by your team are delivered and executed within the mutually agreed upon target completion date. Moreover, your team must deliver and meet quality standards based on the requirement and as determined by the stakeholder. Your team should All work accurately reflect in the job order tracking system. Along with this, weekly status reports to his Supervisor which includes list of deliverables assigned to him, target completion dates, status, measure of success, and dependencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,Information Systems, IT Business Management or specialized IT training with certifications. Some of the required certifications, we also need you to be MCSA(Microsoft Certified Solution Associate): SQL BI Development or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert): Data Management and Analytics is an advantage.
- Someone who has 6-7 years of Business Intelligence or related technical experience in top consulting companies(Accenture, IBM, HP etc.).
- Someone who has an in-depth knowledge of the BPO industry and multiple business functional areas.
- Someone who has experience in leading teams and someone who has extensive work experience in and end user access and BI tools is a plus.
- We also need someone who has prior experience with data modeling or SQL and prior experience with end user access or data access layers within a data warehouse architecture. Also, experience in translating requirements to design as well as understanding of how metadata plays from the end user access application to the end user is needed.
- Someone with experience in Microsoft Power BI, MS SQL, SSAS, and SSIS. Also, 2-3 years of experience in any of the BI Tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI Tableau, and Qlikview.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.