We are looking for a TimeKeeping Manager. This position specializes in time and attendance management. You will partner with cross-functional teams like Operations, HR, and Payroll to provide world-class customer service. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with the broader US Timekeeping team to standardize processes that ensure payroll accuracy and attendance policy adhesion. These transactions require due diligence, an eye on meeting policy and compliance requirements. The team supports business needs for Fulfillment Centers, Customer Service, and Specialty Ops. Leveraging your skillset you will provide guidance, training and resolutions related to Time and Attendance. You will be responsible for leading shifts by overseeing ticket volume, escalations, quality, and communicating end of shift reports to ensure the team meets service level commitments.
- Verify and perform data entry in multiple systems. Look for variances in the data for correction or further analysis.
- Analyze and audit data for accuracy. Resolve and/or escalate to the stakeholders’ team as necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely response to inquiries adhering to the SLAs
- Understand and anticipate the downstream impacts from changes to time and attendance or pay impacting systems.
- Manage the workflow of the team including service level adherence, absences, and increased volumes while maintaining team morale.
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures.
- Provide clear communication to partners and employees when researching and resolving inquiries.
- Track, measure and report on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Manage escalations and investigate discrepancies.
- Participate in a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation; communicate processes and best practices.
- Conduct audits to ensure data accuracy and process adherence
Project Management and Communications:
- Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions.
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings
Identifies needs, creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With manager oversight, develops and implements communication plans.
- Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendations. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager.
- Leading and developing a team of Associates and Specialists; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution.
- Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture.
. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates and customers including high level leadership teams.
- Managing key stakeholders both internal & external & partnering with them for process enhancement.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers and team.
- Deep knowledge in one or more areas like Payroll and Time and Attendance Management.
- Skip level escalation point for any Time and attendance process related issue.
- Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines
- 5+ years of HR Shared Services experience required along with timekeeping experience. Applicants need to be in People Management role and should have a minimum 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Experience with Workday, Teleopti or similar time management software systems is mandatory
- Superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to work in this rapidly changing HR environment
- Experience creating process documentation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to self-audit for a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize workflow daily and ensure service levels are achieved at all times
- Deliver customer/ team related trainings for Time and Attendance
- MS Office experience required - Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Established subject matter expertise in time and attendance
- Knowledge of the organizations inter-department relationships and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
Work timings: Graveyard Shift. Should be flexible for working in 24/7 environment mandatorily.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech.
TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.